Frequently Asked Questions
1. How much do you charge?
Rates typically run anywhere between $23 to $32 per visit.
2. What kind of pets do you sit?
Cats, dogs, fish, birds, and small rodents like gerbils, hamsters, and rabbits. No reptiles!
3. How far do you travel?
I travel to most areas of Greensboro, Jamestown, Kernersville, and High Point.
4. Do you offer specific appointment times for drop-in visits?
No. I offer time blocks. My morning block is from 7 am to 11 am. My afternoon block is from 2 pm to 6 pm. That said, if you'd like me to try to visit your pet during the first or second half of any given time block, please let me know and I will do my best to accommodate your request.
5. Are you insured and bonded?
Yes, absolutely! I am insured and bonded with Pet Sitters Associates.
6. Do you board pets in your home?
No, for two reasons: 1. I have two cats who would prefer not to have their territory invaded and 2. I simply don't have the room!
7. Do you offer overnight visits?
No. I stick to drop-in visits only.
8. Will you walk my dog too?
I will take your dogs out for potty breaks only, not for full walks. If you have a fenced-in yard, I will take your dogs out there to play and get exercise after they do their bathroom business. But if you know your dogs need a long walk to really burn off their energy or if you are looking for someone to come by on a regular basis, I recommend contacting a dedicated dog walker.
9. How long have you been in business?
I established my company in the summer of 2019. However, I did pet sitting for family well before my business was born. I just finally decided to make it official in 2019.
10. Are your prices negotiable?
No. They are already affordable and comparable to other local pet sitters.
11. Do you offer any discounts?
I have a "Refer and Save" program. If you refer someone to me and they hire me, you get one free visit off your next booking! So the more you refer, the more you save. 💲💲
12. Why should I hire you over another pet sitter?
1. I love animals and will treat your pets like my own fur babies. 2. This is not a "side hustle" for me. This is my livelihood. 3. Your satisfaction directly affects my business. I want it to succeed. Therefore, I will give 100% to make sure you and your pets are happy and will choose to hire me again.
13. If you could be any animal, what would you be?
A cat. They have the best lives ever. Nobody ever judges them for being chubby and sleeping all day 😉